Global Wind Organisation
- Danish Wind Export Association
- Projects and networks
- Certification and Audit
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Supplier Governance and Development
- FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) and other methods
- Design for manufacturing
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
Participating companies takes turns in hosting network meetings, with a frequency of three to four times yearly from 9am to 3pm.
Participation in the network costs 5000 DKK yearly, and it is possible to enter two participants from each member company (when entering two participants, the second participant will get 50% of the price). You must be a member of DWIA to enter the network, and it is possible to participate for free one time as a guest. As the network is open to all members of DWIA meetings with competing companies participating at equal terms can occur.
If you or your company have an interest in more information about the network, or how to participate, feel free to contact Kim Nedergaard Jacobsen.
Kim Nedergaard Jacobsen
Mobile Mobile: +45 2228 2075
Email: [email protected]
- AH Industries
- Bureau Veritas
- C.C. Jensen
- deugro Danmark
- DONG Energy
- East Metal
- Fritz Schur Technical Group
- GLPS - Global Lightning Protection Service
- Hydratech Industries Wind Power
- Jupiter Group
- KK Wind Solutions
- LM Wind Power
- Siemens Wind Power
- Vestas Wind Systems
- VB Enterprise
- Øglænd System Denmark
Get an overview of all upcoming events
Take a look at the members. Right now we represent nearly 240 companies
The Guided Tour
Get a deeper insight in the technical aspects of wind and wind power generation.
Media & Press
Need information on a specific matter?